- RSS Channel Showcase 3184296
- RSS Channel Showcase 2607433
- RSS Channel Showcase 6479373
- RSS Channel Showcase 9737668
Articles on this Page
- 08/26/12--13:51: _Quality World Pictures
- 09/29/12--11:31: _Moose Self-Portraits
- 11/13/13--18:52: _8th Grade Elements ...
- 08/14/14--11:15: _Agent in Training P...
- 06/17/16--14:15: _Berry-Fantastic Art...
- 08/22/16--04:31: _Personal Identity P...
- 06/19/17--07:51: _Strawberry
- 10/23/18--19:25: _Banksy’s True Identity
- 08/26/12--13:51: Quality World Pictures
- 09/29/12--11:31: Moose Self-Portraits
- 11/13/13--18:52: 8th Grade Elements and Principles Block Activity
- 08/14/14--11:15: Agent in Training Profile
- 06/17/16--14:15: Berry-Fantastic Art Making
- 08/22/16--04:31: Personal Identity Portfolio
- 06/19/17--07:51: Strawberry
- 10/23/18--19:25: Banksy’s True Identity
It has been a while since, I last posted. I have been working on last minute fun summer art stuff and lesson planning. My first lesson for the year will be working with students on understanding what pictures are in their quality world; which means, what kinds of things are important to them. I also […]
berryartQuality World Picture
Moose fever has been running rampant throughout our school. It all started two weeks ago when the students were listening to the story Moose on the Loose by Kathy-Jo Wargin and determining the basic needs of the moose and giving a reason for their answer. The next day when my art cart pulled into the […]
berryartPirate Moose by Christy BerryStudent Moose Example 4th GradeMrs. Berry exampleMrs. Berry Example1st Grade Student Moose3rd Grade Student Moose
This lesson has been rattling around in my brain for some time ever since a fellow classmate in my graduate class presented her idea. The main idea was for students to physically build a sentence using blocks. I transformed this idea and painted art words on the side of blocks. Specifically elements of art and […]
berryartPainting Blocks Student ExampleMaterials
As I am getting ready for my upcoming school year and my reading class I was thinking how I can make the first few days interesting and fun. I will need to go over fire, tornado, and lockdown drills with my students in the first few days. I also want to get to know my […]
They were so focus you could hear a pin drop. First time all week they were quite.
Christy BerryberryartChristy Berry
How do different characteristics in this artwork work together to express your personal identity?
brainstrom listberryartFront of Quality Folderbrainstrom list
Once upon a time there was a giant that loved strawberries.
19149275_1765904050093319_1857692042435905487_nberryartIMG_3383IMG_3393IMG_3396IMG_3398IMG_3397Christy Berry19149275_1765904050093319_1857692042435905487_nStrawberry example
His temper and distaste for society was evident in his last performance act. He mutilated his own creation while others watched in horror as it was shredded.